Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed
- Birkenstock® Size Chart
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Take classic appeal with you anywhere you go when you're rockin' the Arizona sandal!
- Birko-Flor™ upper made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Two adjustable buckles for a custom fit.
- Leather-lined, contoured footbed molds to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles with every step.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning : Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Men's 7-7.5, US Women's 9-9.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 82 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 83%"Felt true to size"
- 83%"Felt true to width"
- 54%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on March 12, 2017
I have plantar fasciitis and these work wonders for my feet. I have these in the silver and tan and both match almost everything I own. I find I wear different sizes in birks, depending on the specific style of shoe. But these specifically are true to size. But they are wide even with being true to size. So, If you have narrow to normal feet, definitely order the narrow.
Katie B from New York, NY on March 4, 2017
These are my second pair of Birkenstocks in 2 years after I wore my first ones to death! These are the best warm weather shoes to walk around NYC. A little stiff at first but once you break them in they're a dream. I love the metallic silver to add a little style and less "hippy". My foot is on the wider side but the narrow fit fine since the straps are adjustable.
Christina S from Fort Collins on February 27, 2017
Ordered the Arizona Birk-Flo and Soft Footbed, both in same color and size (38). Aesthetically identical, however I found that the Soft Footbed looked slightly more fitted to my foot and therefore slightly less man-ish/clunky. They are so comfortable that I kept them on in the house all day without really noticing. Looking forward to wearing these in the warmer weather. For size - I have a wider foot and generally wear 7 1/2 (or sometimes 7s). I ordered the regular width and no pinching whatsoever. Highly recommend based on brief wearing.
Kathy from Florida on February 26, 2017
I have been wearing Birkenstocks for over 25 years. They're always a bit stiff at first, but quickly begin to mold to your feet and start to bend a little when you walk. This pair of Arizona Birko-Flor was comfortable almost immediately! I guess I was expecting the stiffness of leather like my previous pairs, but the straps of this pair were soft from the start. Also, the footbed is softer and the arch support is great! Very happy with my new Arizona Birko-Flor sandals!
Anonymous from New York City on February 22, 2017
Every year I buy myself a new pair of Birkenstocks from Zappos because they are the best and have the best selection! These did not disappoint! fashion forward color, style and comfort. I ordered the wide width which is better for my feet, I can always make them tighter with the adjustable straps.