- Run long. Run strong. Run light . . . The ASICS® Dynaflyte is built to endure even the toughest runs.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible support.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Lightweight, flexible fabric, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless construction in the forefoot helps eliminate the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Independently placed eyelets help to evenly distribute lace tension for a better fit and feel.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Ultralightweight FlyteFoam™ midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 20 mm/12 mm.
- ComfortDry™ lasting provides underfoot cushioning, without sacrificing breathability.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 6 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 60%"Felt a half size smaller than marked"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous on February 4, 2017
I was in need of a new pair of workout shoes and decided to stick with Asics as I've always been happy with their products. I really like these and love the color as well. I ordered my usual size of 9 1/2 and they fit me really well. You can't go wrong with these shoes!
Anonymous from Walpole, MA on November 23, 2016
I couldn't believe how light weight these felt the moment I put them on my feet! As I big fan of the Gel Nimbus 17's I needed to expand my search as I haven't heard/read anything positive regarding the Nimbus 18's. After reading a bit about these new DynaFlytes I thought I'd give them a try. I really like how light they are and yet have a firm heel cup. I am currently recovering from plantar fasciitis so I have yet to go for a run in them. My foot and heel feel very comfortable in these shoes so I am optimistic they will be my new running shoe.
Mo from Las Vegas on September 22, 2016
I ran 4 miles in these shoes and even though I was fatigued, my feet still felt good. (Couch to 5k runner in training) It didn't hurt and I can feel the Flyte Foam working with the Gel to help cushion my feet as I ran. This is more closer to the ground having a 8mm differential. Oher Asics are normally 10mm. I really like the breathability of the shoe. My feet was not sweaty at all after the 4 miles of running and walking, that's because of the ComfortDry technology. I really like the seamless construction, I had no issues with rubbing or irritation in the shoe. It fits tight enough to secure your feet from flopping around but not too tight that you lose feeling in your toes. I wore a size 8 which fit perfectly! I really recommend this if you are a neutral to underpronator. Only feedback, I which it had more color options!!
Madison from Las Vegas on September 21, 2016
This shoe is a great shoe for the Neutral runner. It's super lightweight and ultra cushioned. It felt like walking on a cloud. I will say it ran a little smaller than I usually take in ASICS. And this is definitely a neutral running shoe. If you're looking for stability look towards the Kayano. But the shoe was great and had an awesome bouncy cushioned feel as well as being super lightweight.
Anonymous from Greenwich CT on September 29, 2016
This shoe is comfortable, but I think the style is a little ugly. I got the gray with the coral and yellow sole. I was hoping the colors would be more muted than they appear, but not so much. Super bright. I am a size 8 in most shoes, and I found the 8.5 in this to be just a tad small. If you are looking for a very bright sneaker, this might work for you. If not, I would look elsewhere.