Ariat Terrain Wide Square Toe
- The Ariat® Terrain Wide Square Toe boots are built to last, offer a roomier fit, and will keep you riding with comfort and ease long after the sun has set!
- Upper of full-grain leather and Condura® nylon for long-lasting durability.
- Wide square toe design.
- Easy lace-up design for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking lining offers better breathability.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial/anti-odor sockliner.
- Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ features a gel-cushioned footbed for incredible comfort; a heel stabilizer that delivers support, rebound and stability; and a lightweight composite shank that is ergonomically designed for enhanced stability.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole offer excellent traction and durability.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 1 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Daniel from Cleveland on October 10, 2015
I am always a little leery of ordering shoes that are not reviewed because manufacturers sizing tends to be all over the place, but I wanted these. I needed a decent pair of hikers that were not going to break the bank. I also have big wide feet, (size 13) so I was all set to have to return these if the fit was weird. These fit great, they have an awesome footbed and are super comfortable. They look slimmer then they are, and after an hour of wearing them around the house they conformed to my feet great. The soles and slight heel are pretty right but that will kill it when I am hiking as that is what I need. Overall, this was a great purchase. I have no complaints.