Ariat Sierra Wide Square
- Get the work done no matter what the day throws at you with the dependable Sierra Wide Square Toe boot by Ariat®.
- Premium full grain leather upper with six-row stitch pattern.
- Steel-toe work boot ideal for high heat and high abrasion occupations like welding and railroad.
- Interior mesh lining for added comfort and breathability.
- Goodyear® welt for superior durability.
- Removable footbed with gel cushioning in the heel and on the forefoot for all-day comfort.
- Features Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ for the ultimate combination of flexibility, stability, and cushioning.
- Wide square toe for more comfort and mobility.
- 90-degree heel.
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Duratread™ outsole is made of a heavy-duty rubber that is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant and is highly resistant to barnyard acids and high heat. Tested to 750°F/400°C.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 50%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Robert H from Jacksonville, Arkansas on November 15, 2015
I have owned all manner and brands of boots, and to be quite honest, Ariat has the best of them all. As far as comfort, durability and damn nice looks, these boots cannot be beat. Buy a pair, you will love them.
John M from Houston, TX on March 7, 2014
This is the most comfortable boot that I have ever owned, work boot or not. I have a wide foot and this boot is sized exactly as labeled. The shaft is very flexible so there is no chafing during break-in. I need a lot of arch support and this boot has an adequate arch. The insoles are very soft and comfortable. It is darker than the picture, but not by much.
Alex from Salisbury, MD on February 9, 2014
Dark brown is darker than it looks in the picture, however my wife says that she likes the way dark brown boots look on me so thats a plus. Very comfortable boots now that I replced the insole. The one that came with it was a little thick and made the front of the boots tight to my toes and painful on my arches bc it has support built in. Once the insole is out boot has very flat and non-supported arch which is what I need. The width is on the larger side and is almost a wide. If you are close the line I would try the medium before going with the wider cut. Leather shows wear marks quickly and scuff marks are a lighter brown but still very dressy and casual at the same time. This is my first pai or Ariats so I cannot talk about the durability, but the comfort and style is well worth the money. I'm already tempted to buy another pair, possibly waterproof for working oit in the yard. Would make a great gift for your the cowboy, backwoods or county man in your life.
Beth from North Dakota on April 17, 2013
Wow! Got these for my husband who stands all day at work and wears shoes out easily. He has trouble finding boots with solid core heels and good support. These are fantastic boots! Solid core heel (from what we can tell). Great support and very nice quality! Would buy again and would recommend!