Ariat Round Up Wide Square
- The classic Round Up Wide Square boot from Ariat® always makes sure your perform at your best!
- Rich full grain leather upper.
- Features multicolored Western four-row stitch pattern.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Synthetic air mesh lining keeps feet cool.
- 4LR™ technology offers support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Duratread™ outsole is extremely durable yet flexible.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9.6 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 4 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 75%"Felt true to size"
- 50%"Felt true to width"
- 67%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Washington, DC on January 2, 2017
This boot is beautiful. Fit is much wider than other Ariat styles.
Anonymous on December 7, 2016
Love the way they fit and feel. Comfortable to walk in all day. I have had a pair of Ariat Quick Draw for 4yrs now love them too and wanted something similar. The horseman heel doesn't make my back hurt like the cowboy heels and the square toe box has lots of room :)
Ariail K on September 23, 2016
LOVE the boots. I have fairly wide calves, but have plenty of room (I am usually an 8 but ordered 8.5). Slipped them on and they were comfortable immediately, I wore them all day. The only problem I have is that even though I ordered 1/2 size up to ensure I could wear socks, I'm not sure I will be able to. The part that I guess you would call the vamp, doesn't feel like it would allow for sock room. [but haven't tried yet]. They are comfortable without socks though.
Anonymous from Selma, NC on December 3, 2016
Ordered these because I fit the Yukon Brown/Bronze Round Up WST, but I couldn't get these on my high arch/wide feet. Wished sizing was consistent.