Ariat Kids Heritage Western (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Add some fun western-inspired style to any outfit with these fashionable Ariat® Kids boots.
- Super-stylish western boots for the child who doesn't ride but wants to look the part.
- Full-grain leather upper with a four-row stitch pattern.
- Unique, decorative stitching decorates the shaft.
- Pull-on design with pull loops at the sides for easy on and off.
- Breathable man-made lining.
- Comfortable four-layer 4LR™ footbed with a lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Lightweight TPR outsole is durable yet flexible.
- Comes with Booster Bed™ technology. As your child's feet grow you can remove the Booster Bed from underneath the insole to give their feet some extra room.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 35 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 81%"Felt true to size"
- 97%"Felt true to width"
- 65%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Pensacola, FL on April 14, 2012
Love these boots! Bought them for myself after much research. I generally wear about a size 6 in womens' shoes, but I have a wide foot. A Youth 4 fits me perfectly and is comfortably wide enough. Also, they cost considerably less. I'm thinking about getting the same boots in black. So comfy!
Liana l from maryland on September 17, 2010
I bought these boots for my 7-year old daughter. I love them, but this is what she has to say, "I like them very much and they are very good for walking to school". If anything, my friends are asking me if there are any more left, or where did you get them. They are very comfy, they're good for running, and my feet don't sweat in them. So there you have it, from the mouth of babes. Go Zappos!
Anonymous from Coeur d'Alene, ID on May 26, 2012
I'm 21 years old and still wear kids size shoes and I found these for swing dancing and I absolutely them!
Anonymous from chicagoland on March 29, 2012
Comfortable and functional. My 10 year old needed cowgirl boots for a horse camp she was attending. She wore these from 9-3 for 5 days straight while running, mucking out stables and playing hide and seek in the hay. She loves, loves, loves them! No blisters or sore feet.
Anonymous from Chicago on March 3, 2012
My six year old daughter picked these out online for her birthday. She loves them. They look adorable with leggings and skirts/dresses.