Ariat Groundbreaker Wide Square Toe H20 ST
- Full grain leather foot with either a suede shaft (Palm Brown/Bright Light) or a ballistic nylon mesh shaft (Palm Brown/Ballistic Brown).
- Steel toe boot with classic Western stitch at shaft and foot.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Wide square toe with a two-row stitch pattern.
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound and superior cushioning.
- 4LR technology features a four-layer footbed that provides superior comfort, a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support, and works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
- 90° heel.
- Heavy-duty rubber Duratread® outsole is both oil and slip resistant.
- Steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 5 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 60%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 60%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Review for Zappos Rewards Points(What's this?)
Josh W from Honolulu on December 25, 2016
These boots are very nice! Lightweight and paerproof, perfect for what I needed.My 3rd pair of Ariats, but not my last.
Anonymous from Iowa on October 2, 2015
Ordered this boot at 3:45pm CST and received it at noon the following day! Excellent service!! The boot was exactly as specified and comfortable right out of the box! Definitely a Zappos customer for life!
Jessica P from Eureka, NV on September 19, 2015
Great boots! I ordered these on a Saturday and received them on a Tuesday. We live very rural so I was surprised with the crazy fast shipping. My husband loves these boots, he says they are extremely comfortable. This is my first time ordering from zappos, I am very happy and will definitely be back!
Anonymous from Maine on August 5, 2015
Excellent service! Good price, great selection, free shipping both ways, you can't go wrong. The first pair I ordered were a half size too small, so all I had to do was print out a return label and send them back. They sent me a new pair before I even mailed out the pair that didn't fit! Called on the phone to make sure everything was all set and spoke with a real person who even spoke English! Great company highly recommend!
Tigre G from Escondio, CA on May 1, 2015
I'd go with lace ups in the future. boot feels great, but my narrow feet slosh a bit too much in them. Great quality and feel though on materials. I'll probably do a insert in them to take up space and lock my heal in more.