- Arcopedico® proves that tall boots don't have to be heavy and inflexible.
- Distress texture Lytech® upper with an inside side zipper and laced shaft for total fit adjustment.
- Lytech is a stylish and comfortable blend of Lycra® and polyurethane that is water resistant and breathable.
- The Lytech material stretches and gently forms to the foot making it ideal for "problem" feet.
- Lining contains the Sansmell™ deodorizing system which is anti-microbial to help feet stay fresher, longer.
- Soft textile insole provides just the right amount of cushioning for lasting, fatigue-free wear.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- All of the 'L' shoes from Arcopedico are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- Vegans can wear these shoes proudly since no animal products were used in the manufacturing process.
- There's no need to worry about getting them dirty because you can toss them in the washing machine and let them air dry.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Shaft: 14 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 61 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 66%"Felt true to size"
- 82%"Felt true to width"
- 55%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
True 1 from Kansas on December 30, 2011
I wish I would have listened to that one review that said these boots were smaller than marked. They are smaller and more narrow than marked. The arch support is strange in that it feels like your stepping on a mound. They are also small around the calves even though they have string lace ups. The stretchy material contracts too much so the loosening the laces do little good. They look nice, but I was disappointed and will send them back and never buy shoes from this company b/c their size goes up to 11/11.5, but feel like a 10.
Anonymous from Portland, OR on March 8, 2011
I read the other reviews before buying and was really surprised when I received these boots. I thought they felt very, very flimsy for the price. The uppers are a very soft, almost fabric-like material. They were comfy but I felt like they would be ruined if you scuffed them or got caught in a storm. I expect something more substantial for the price of these boots. Also, in case you are wondering, these are a faux suede, not a faux leather, which is what I expected but it is hard to tell from the photos.
Anonymous from nor california on November 11, 2010
I liked the material these boots were made of especially because they are "vegan" and nice to look at. The biggest letdowns were that they just barely fit around my calves. There is also not a lot of cushioning these boots. This pair would not be a warm and cozy type of boot, more of just a fashion statement for people with toothpick legs!
Anonymous from Philadelphia, PA on December 28, 2010
I could not be happier with these boots. I received them about three weeks ago and I have worn them everyday since. They are perfect with skinny jeans and skirts. They are comfortable to wear all day; I have received unending complements from everyone who has seen them. I am extremely picky when spending money, but the quality is amazing and I would buy these again in an instant.
Payal s from Washington D.C. on January 12, 2012
I love these. Comfortable, beautiful, and vegan. Worth the price. I get complements all the time and walk in them for miles without any problems. The arch support helps with that.