Allrounder by Mephisto Niro
- Cute and comfortable is what this mary jane inspired sneaker is all about!
- Combination suede and fabric upper is easy to clean and maintain for an extended life.
- Wind-and-waterproof breathable mesh lining helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- The removable anatomical footbed is cushioned, reducing nearly all shocks from the impact of walking.
- Bi-lateral stabilizers between the heel and forefoot provide excellent support and tireless walking comfort.
- Innovative Active Suspension shock absorber system ensures effective shock absorption, protecting the joints, vertebra and spine from damaging jolts and vibrations.
- Rubber sole provides excellent traction.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 7), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 490 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 80%"Felt true to size"
- 85%"Felt true to width"
- 74%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Melissa from Maui on January 4, 2012
These shoes are super cute and most importantly: very comfortable. I recently discovered why I have so much foot pain. The genetics of poorly designed feet for multiple forms of abuse x many years working on my feet, sometimes 16 hour doubles in hotel and restaurant, and wearing the exact opposite of the right shoes... + cramming my little feet into super high heel stilettos = at the ripe age of only 30, Bunions. Ho Dang, Bummer. Anyhow, although my feet have a hard time in any shoe the Allrounder by Mephisto is about as good as it gets for me. Before bunions, I was a true size 7 and 1/2, these days even an 8 can still cause pressure in my feet; however, 8 is usually too long on my foot and an 8 and 1/2 is completely out of the question. I was worried but still opted for the 7 and 1/2 because I had read they run a little wider and they are adjustable. The 7 and 1/2 fits perfectly. They have a great insole - they are flexible. Extremely well made and worth the money. And they are not narrow which is a deal-breaker for my feet. They fit swimmingly. Wish me luck in my on-going search for the perfect fitting boot. Thank goodness for the Mephisto Allrounder. 1st time was the charm on that one.
Lynn from Richmond, VA on October 25, 2011
I loved everything about these shoes: roomy toe box, true-to-size fit, good support. The outer edge rubs my ankle bone--just seems cut too high for my foot, so, sadly, will be returning them. If you can handle the high outer side of the cut, these will be great for you.
Dorothy O from Hollywood, FL on November 23, 2011
I love Mephisto, and these will probably be in my favs category when I get the right sizing. I always wear a 39 in this great brand, but these are at least one full size larger. Love the carbon color with the splash of salmon. Will reorder in the smaller size.
Anonymous from San Francisco, Ca on October 22, 2011
I have 3 pairs of these shoes. I always find that they stretch out after the first wearing, then they are hugely wide and too big. This time I bought 8.5 narrow (thanks Zappos, for carrying them in narrow). I normally wear a 9 - 9.5 and normally wear standard widths, but have somewhat narrow feet and need good arch support. I am on vacation in Rome and these shoes are dressy enough to wear in a city setting and my feet do not hurt at all! Put in an extra pad and you are set. And the patent leather mary jane combination really makes them not seem like a clunky walking shoe. Good traction on Roman cobblestones! Bravo, Zappos!!
Lisa from New Orleans on October 29, 2011
Lots of foot issues here including plantar fascia. Excellent support. Watch the back adjustable straps if you have a narrow heel and keep them snug or you may get a horrid blister like I did. This is the second pair for me and I feel they are worth the freight.