adidas Golf Tech Response
- How you respond to adversity on the greens says a lot about your approach to the game. Stay mentally strong through 18 holes when you tee off in the Tech Response from adidas® Golf!
- Combination lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort.
- A foam-padded collar, mesh-lined tongue and traditional lace-up front combine to give you a secure, comfy fit.
- Breathable mesh lining and a soft, removable EVA insert for lightweight comfort and cushioning.
- Abrasion-resistant adiTUFF™ toe tip for added protection.
- EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- THINTECH™ low-profile technology brings you closer to the ground for improved stability, better overall footwork and consistent ball-striking.
- TRAXION® outsole technology featuring secondary lugs strategically-shaped and placed to provide maximum grip and prevents slippage on all types of ground surfaces while remaining green-friendly!
- adiWEAR® non-marking rubber outsole offers optimal balance or abrasion-resistant, traction and flexibility.
- 6-Spike configuration provides ideal traction.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 3 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 100%"Felt true to size"
- 100%"Felt true to width"
- 100%"Moderate arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Jeff from Missouri on March 6, 2017
Great shoes. They're stylish and well fitting. Not saying it will help my horrible golf game, but at least they fit the part!
Anonymous on February 11, 2017
Bought these shoes to keep at my mom's in FL for when I visit and play golf. They seem like they'll hold up well and they are comfortable.
Mike P from Brooklyn, NY on January 13, 2017
I purchased these shoes primarily as an alternative to saddle shoe style golf shoes. I've played a few rounds, and am quite a happy buyer. Good ground grip and they provide a good amount of stability on the follow through. Of course, they also look pretty nice too, always a bonus. I've not played in wet or early morning conditions, so I can't talk about any water repellence. My guess is that this isn't a good shoe for wet or dew-y conditions.