Naot Footwear Nina
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Nina slipper is from the Naot® Creation Collection, which runs as a Medium width.
- Slip into elegant comfort, with the Nina flat from Naot®.
- The Nina's upper is soft leather in a delightful contrasting striped design.
- Large stretch gore panel at across vamp and instep allow for a snug, custom fit.
- Padded collar at the opening comforts the ankles and helps with easy entry.
- Naot's removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede.
- The footbed molds to the shape of the foot with wear, and has a padded heel cup for stability and comfort.
- Hand-sewn stroble construction makes this shoe light, strong and extremely flexible.
- Polyurethane sole for durability and grip has a plastic shank built in for extra stability.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 14 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 86%"Felt true to size"
- 86%"Felt true to width"
- 64%"Excellent arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Dallas, TX
I've been looking for a comfortable shoe with good support and I found it with this shoe. The elastic across the top stretches enough to fit over my high instep, yet gives it excellent support. The different bands add an element of style. I took a chance and wore these for the first time at an out-of-town meeting and was so happy I did. They were comfortable all day long, right out of the box. I've never spent this much money on a pair of shoes, but I'm very happy that I did. They are worth every penny.
I have a difficult-to-fit-foot. This is an excellent-fitting shoe, along with being quite stylish.
Anonymous from Chicago, Illinois
Really comfortable and stylish shoe. The metallic bands are a nice touch. I have plantar fasciitis and Naot shoes are the most comfortable for me.
Anonymous from California
Terrific, comfortable shoe. Feels like a soft clog and works with my half orthotic. The differently colored sewn strips across the top of the front add a bit of style so they are not really clog-looking.
Monica B from Jacksonville
I have worn this shoe for about a week. Nice looking (black) and good arch support. However, I was disappointed in the comfort level. The heel collar around the ankle is somewhat stiff and rubs against my ankle. Even after a week's worth of wear, the shoes still rubs. I find this surprising in that I have many different styles of Naot and rarely have this type of problem. I can usually wear them right out of the box with no break-in period. I have a narrow foot and shoe is a little wide, which is remedied with thick socks. Also, the shoes tend to make a squeaking noise on hard-surface floors.