Hunter Kids Kids First (Toddler/Youth)
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A classic welly style that's designed to keep your little one's feet dry during rainy days.
- Hunter™ boots are made by hand using 28 individual parts and a fine attention to detail.
- Made of vulcanized natural rubber.
- Comfort cushioned footbed.
- Woven nylon lining.
- Calendered natural rubber outsole for sure-footing.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This product currently has 29 reviews
Customer Fit Survey:
Customers surveying this product said…
- 63%"Felt true to size"
- 95%"Felt true to width"
- 47%"No arch support"
What our Customers are Saying
Anonymous from Lincoln Nebraska
The boots are awesome! Perfect for toddlers. More importantly the service at Zappos was exceptional! The customer service team is the best!
Runs small. However, these are the only style boots that my three year old will wear. We have 6 pairs in different colors.
Christina H from Seattle, Washington
My son loves these boots. I bought the Hunter Fleece Welly Socks as well, which make them perfect for snow or rain. I ordered my son a 12 (he's an 11), and I'm glad I did, because they just fit, especially with the Welly socks. He even wants to wear them around the house, so they must be very comfortable! And I feel good knowing I can pass them on to my daughter in a couple years. Definitely worth paying a little bit more for rain boots!
Kelly T from Berkeley, CA
I looked at a lot of rain boots before getting these. Most were super heavy or had a large heel, which is the last thing my 3 year-old needs when running around in the rain. These boots are great: lightweight, good traction, easy to put on. My kiddo loves them.
Cordner from Los Angelese, ca
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Everything about it is perfect. He loves that he can put them on and take them off himself. He likes to wear these even when it's not raining so I'm assuming that it's comfortable!