Guidelines for Zappos.com customer review participation:
We want to know what you think! As a Zappos customer, your feedback about the products you purchase or have experience with will help future shoppers make the right buying decisions. Tell us about your experience with the product you purchased/received. What did you like or not like about the product? Please be honest with your feedback!
WHO MAY WRITE A REVIEW?
To write a customer review, you must have purchased or received the item you are reviewing.
HOW CAN I WRITE A GREAT REVIEW?
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why.
- Be specific: Your review should be relevant to the product you're reviewing and focus on specific features and/or your experience with the product.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews should be limited to 10,000 characters.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product. We do not remove reviews because they are critical; however, we reserve the right to remove or censor content that is inappropriate, offensive, hate speech, or promotes illegal conduct. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers' buying decisions.
WHY WAS MY REVIEW CENSORED OR REMOVED?
If your review does not comply with these guidelines, it may be censored or removed.
We are unable to accept the following feedback:
- Reviews that are not about the product
- Reviews that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Inappropriate Content - Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers, mailing addresses, non-Zappos URLs, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people's material (including excessive quoting).
- Hate Speech & Offensive Content.
- Promotion of Illegal Conduct - Reviews may not encourage or support behavior that is abusive, illegal, and violent or could give rise to civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law.
- Promotional content
- Promotional Reviews - In order to preserve the integrity of customer reviews, we do not knowingly permit vendors to write customer reviews for their own products, to post negative reviews on competing products, or to vote on the helpfulness of reviews.
- Paid Reviews - We do not permit reviews or votes on the helpfulness of reviews that are posted in exchange for compensation of any kind. The sole exception to this rule is when select reviewers are given product to review through the Premier Reviewer Program or free rewards points though the Zappos Rewards Program. In these cases, those reviews will be noted as having been reviewed by a Premier Reviewer or a Zappos Rewards Member. Read more about the Premier Reviewer program here and the Zappos Rewards Program here.
CAN I DELETE REVIEWS?
Once a review is submitted you cannot delete the review. You may request removal of the review by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may but shall not be obligated to remove your review except as required by law. Removal does not ensure the review will be completely or comprehensively deleted.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS & PRODUCT SAFETY
If you believe a review violates our guidelines, please let us know! Below each product description, you'll find a question that asks, "Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error" You can submit your feedback - please select "Reviews" and describe the error. We'll examine the review and take the appropriate action.
If you have safety concerns about the product you are reviewing, please contact our Customer Loyalty Team at (800) 927-7671 or email@example.com. You may also contact the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov. Please make sure to include all information about the product (product name, SKU #, color and size) and the details of the incident.